Monday 14 February 2011

If I post it here I will HAVE to do it

I have to make this blank MDF panel in the centre of this beech cabinet door look like

Beech Cabinetry

this Spalted Beech here

Spalted Beech
 I have put it off and put it off, for too long....a complex job, lots and lots of little detaily stuff in this timber, it's beautiful, but the more you look at it the more you think you'll never quite get it.
So having committed here.... I now have to pull my finger out and get this monkey off my back. I will post more later and let you see how I get on.

Cait Whitson
Carte Blanche Decorative Painters
http://decoratescotland.com
01764684324

3 comments:

  1. hope to see this masterpiece next time I'm passing! Not surprised you've put it off but you'll make it look even better than the real thing if your other work is anything to go by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have every confidence that the door will be perfect with a capital P. That's just how you work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, it's coming along, I have only been brave enough to do the back so far and only the underlayer...got to be done by the end of the week so better get going:)

    ReplyDelete